Come and experience the highlight of your trip with Southeast Asia’s Original Zipline Tour and the only one where you have a chance of sighting wild Gibbons. Sample beauty, magic and adventure deep inside one of Thailand’s most pristine rainforests. We know you’ll have an unforgettable day, soaring through the jungle enjoying the same spectacular views as its highest inhabitants!
What’s included in the program?
• 5 kilometres of ziplines including an 800 meter zipline that’s the longest in Asia!
• 33 platform stations, 3 sky bridges and 2 rappel descents
• The chance to come face-to-face with real gibbons in the wild!
• Unparalleled safety, sky rangers in each group, trained to spot wildlife and everything unique to this forest preserve
• Optional trek up the beautiful Mae Kampong falls
• Free flow authentic Thai meal sourced from local organic produce
• VIP transport and Insurance cover
Guests to be picked up at hotel, guesthouse, home etc., please advise when booking.
What should you bring?
Shorts or trousers, a t-shirt, flat-soled shoes that won’t slip off easily, your camera, a light jacket in wet or cool season, insect repellent
Are there any restrictions?
Our only restrictions are for safety reasons. Maximum weight is 130 kilos (286 lbs). We have no minimum age, but we require the person to be at least 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fit in the harness properly
Sample Itinerary: *subject to change, depending on weather and availability.
08:30 a.m. Pick up and transfer to Mae Kampong village, about 1 hour drive.
09:30 a.m. Welcome & introduction, put on safety gear and transfer to starting point for a Full Safety briefing.
10:00 a.m. Start your adventure! 2½ hours, 7 km air trek high up in the rainforest canopy using ziplines and skybridges taking in the glory and majesty of old growth in the high altitude pristine rainforest.
12:30 p.m. Enjoy an authentic Thai meal by the river.
01:30 p.m. Optional trek up the Mae Kampong waterfall.
02:15 p.m. Program wrap-up and transfer back to Chiang Mai.
03:15~03:30 p.m.Arrive back in Chiang Mai city.